Security in CryptoView is our top priority.
CryptoView provides a safe and reliable environment for crypto trading via API connections to all major exchanges. We perform testing, assessment and evaluation of our technical and security procedures on a regular basis.
01 Funds Security
CryptoView never stores your funds. All funds remain safely stored in your exchange accounts and wallets. Our platform does not provide functional support for funds withdrawal, transfer or deposit.
02 API Keys Security
Your API exchange keys ensure secure communication between your exchange accounts and CryptoView. All API keys are protected with strong encryption and do not reveal any security information about your exchange account.
Exchanges allow you to set API key permissions, which enable functionalities used by CryptoView. Enable only API permissions required by CryptoView platform such as “Balance” or “Trading” and never activate “Withdrawal”.
03 Internal Security
CryptoView’s employees will never ask you, by email or phone, to provide access credentials, API keys or any other information that might compromise your account security. Furthermore all sensitive personal information is strictly handled by authorized personnel.
04 Security Features
- Additional account security with 2FA Google Authenticator
- AES 256-bit encryption for all sensitive user data
- All User data requests go through filtering and validation on the front-end and back-end for XSS, SSL, CSRF, Clickjacking and Session Impersonation attacks
- DNS-level DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection
- Email notification for account logins
- Session timeout for additional account protection
- Monitoring for suspicious activity
- High priority 24/7 customer support